in this section
physician assistant, undergraduate, pre-professional program
our pre-professional pa program combines foundational coursework with patient contact and shadowing to prepare you for graduate studies and a rewarding career. get a complete, real-world understanding of what it means to be a physician assistant, at usciences.
what sets us apart?
- discover what it’s like to be a physician assistant through our comprehensive curriculum combined with real-world shadowing and volunteer experiences.
- if program standards for progression are maintained, students will be eligible for
an interview with the usciences 24-month graduate pa program.
- prepare for the next stage of your career, whether you just graduated high school,
are transferring from another college, or have years of healthcare experience.
- learn essential clinical techniques in pa shadowing and physical examination, a course offered in only a handful of programs nationwide.
- patient contact/shadowing hours are program-specific. refer to individual graduate pa programs for their required hours.
usciences newsview all
- 20th annual patricia leahy memorial lecture goes virtual
october 02, 2020
usciences' annual patricia leahy memorial lecture went virtual for its 20th year, finding great success through this adapted format.
- keith creagh dpt'10 helped patients recovering from covid-19 in new jersey
september 24, 2020
when coronavirus (covid-19) began to impact new jersey in march, keith creagh dpt'10 helped to lead his team of therapists to care for patients while staying safe.
- under the microscope: a spotlight on faculty research
august 19, 2020
a look at the research of faculty members including anil d'mello phd, anne galgon, pt, phd, and michelle kanther, phd.
- physical therapy alumna, faculty collaborate on airbag for hips
july 30, 2020
usciences faculty in the department of physical therapy along with an alumna of the program are studying new technology that has a chance to give patients a leg up.
- usciences' patrick davitt shares how to stay safe while exercising in the heat
july 21, 2020
patrick davitt phd, cscs, facsm, director of usciences health sciences program, was quoted by the philadelphia inquirer in an article about how to safely exercise outside in the heat, especially while wearing a mask.
university of the sciences
600 south 43rd street
philadelphia, pa 19104-4495
888-996-8747 or 215-596-8821