undeclared program: misher pre-professional studies program
you may have chosen usciences for its strong academic focus on the hard sciences, health care professions, and hands-on research, but you’re still exploring which program or major is right for you. students in the misher pre-professional studies program benefit from individualized academic advising and career counseling, helping you to find your best fit program at usciences.
what sets us apart?
- one-on-one advising. every undeclared student receives a dedicated pre-professional
advisor in addition to an academic advisor.
- special admission considerations are given to qualified pre-professional students
in the occupational therapy, pharmacy, and physical therapy programs.
- guaranteed admission interviews and priority application status for qualified students.
- flexibility to explore the wide variety of usciences majors, career paths, and opportunities to declare a major as early as your first year.
- seamless transition to your usciences major of interest. in the misher pre-professional studies program, you will take coursework that will prepare you for declaring a major and graduating on time.
usciences newsview all
- student on frontlines of covid-19 shows importance of lab science
november 12, 2020
as the deputy coroner, joseph vizzarri bms'21 acts as the eyes and ears of the forensic pathologists when there is a death investigation.
- keith creagh dpt'10 helped patients recovering from covid-19 in new jersey
september 24, 2020
when coronavirus (covid-19) began to impact new jersey in march, keith creagh dpt'10 helped to lead his team of therapists to care for patients while staying safe.
- 43rd and woodland: podcast is connecting alumni and students
august 19, 2020
sean ahern pharmd'19 and jared hunter humsci'16 sought out a venue to engage young alumni and created 43rd and woodland, a podcast focused on navigating career and life.
- alumna shares her thoughts from the front lines of the covid-19 pandemic
april 10, 2020
during these unforeseen times, there are so many unanswerable questions and unprecedented changes; but on the front lines are healthcare workers like julie tondt bc'14, md.
- for drot alumna, usciences provided an accelerated program and a fulfilling campus experience
december 03, 2019
pooja patel drot'17 found that usciences offered an accelerated degree program and a well-rounded education.
university of the sciences
600 south 43rd street
philadelphia, pa 19104-4495
888-996-8747 or 215-596-8810