In This Section
- Admission Entry Options
- Curriculum and Duration
- Learning Labs and Facilities
- Experiential Opportunities
- Cost and Financial Aid
- Career Outcomes
- Faculty, Pharmacy Practice and Administration
- Faculty, Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Technical Standards 对于 the PharmD Program
- PharmD Program Outcomes
Pharmacy, PharmD - Costs & Financial Aid
Our lower, fixed tuition means a USciences degree is a proven investment and has proven value 对于 our graduates. Students who enroll in one of our science or healthcare programs will benefit from a lower and fixed tuition and general fee* 对于 the course of their education. They know the full price to earn that degree from the day they begin—no hidden fees or annual tuition increases, unlike other institutions.
* This pricing does not include room and board, health insurance, or any professional, clinical, or transportation fees.
- This pricing includes a general University fee, which remains consistent throughout the course of your enrollment in your program of study.
- Additional classes outside your program of study will be charged at current established per credit rate.
- You can take up to a year away from school without your tuition schedule changing.
- General scholarships are available including merit, legacy, sibling, and athletic.
Full Tuition and Fee Schedule 对于 Incoming Direct-Entry Pharmacy Students Entering Fall 2020
|Direct-Entry Pharmacy, PharmD—Tuition and General Fee* Schedule
Students Entering Fall, 2020
Graduate Professional PharmD Tuition and Fee Schedule 对于 Students Entering Fall 2020
|Graduate Professional Pharmacy, PharmD—Tuition and General Fee Schedule
Students Entering Fall, 2020
|Professional 年 1||$30,000|
|Professional 年 2||$35,000|
|Professional 年 3||$35,000|
|Professional 年 4||$40,000|
Room and Board and Health Insurance Costs
|Room, Board and Health Insurance, 2020-2021 Academic 年 †|
|Room Charges (Living and Learning Commons)||Semester||年|
|Room Charges (Wilson Hall)||Semester||年|
|Room Charges (Osol Hall)||Semester||年|
|Board Plans (Residents)||Semester||年|
|11 Meal Plan (11 meals per week + $625 Declining Balance Dollars per semester)||$ 3,278个||$ 6,556|
|Ultimate 700 (14 meals per week + $700 Declining Balance Dollars per semester)||$ 3,387||$ 6,773|
|5 Swipe Meal Plan (5 meals per week + $350 Declining Balance Dollars per semester)||$ 1,446||$ 2,892|
|3 Swipe Meal Plan (3 meals per week + $300 Declining Balance Dollars per semester)||$ 964||$ 1,927|
|More in对于mation about board plan options|
|University-sponsored student health insurance plan premium ^||---||$ 2,039|
|† Room, board and health insurance costs are subject to change annually. Amounts shown
are 2020-21 costs.
^ Enrollment required of all half-time and full-time students without equivalent health insurance coverage.
The University Administration reserves the right to make changes in tuition, fees, and room and board charges.
A USciences education is a long-term investment, and financial aid is the best way to help offset the cost of your degree. From federal grants to scholarships and work-study, there are many 对于ms of aid available.
The first step in acquiring financial aid is to apply, and our knowledgeable Financial Aid Office staff members are here to help you with the process and discuss your aid options.
Click here for all the financial aid in对于mation you’ll need to take the next step.
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495
888-996-8747 or 215-596-8810